At Stationhouse we currently employ 33 members of staff. ‘It’s our nature to
nurture’ applies just as much to the team, as it does to our children. We have an
incredibly rigorous recruitment process and we only recruit individuals that
are passionate about early years education and have the relevant experience. We
have always been complemented on our fabulous team, and a happy team make for
happy children; therefore, we are confident
that we can provide your precious little ones with the best care
- Our Early Years Educators are passionate, dedicated, and experienced.
- We never use agency staff so you will see the same faces day in day out.
- We employ our own Chefs, Cleaners, Finance and Maintenance team who are all
- We are really proud of our high staff retention – 50% have over 3 years’ service,
with 27% having been with us since we opened in 2013!
- Our team have over 300 years of Early Years’ teaching experience.
- The average age of our team is 35.
- All our key workers are level 3 qualified, and 25% of our team are qualified to
- We continually invest in Professional Development opportunities to ensure we are
up to date with new research and thinking. This ensures we are offering the
children at Stationhouse the best possible care and education and our team are
at the top of their profession.
- For your piece of mind 100% of our staff have a paediatric first aid certificate
and we provide refresher training annually.
- We are proud to offer Apprenticeship and Play worker opportunities for those
thinking about a career in Early Years.
"I want Stationhouse and Lakehouse Nursery to be
a great place to work, where magic moments are experienced by adults and
children alike. Where everyone is passionate in being the best they can be, and
feels supported to do so. A place where you feel inspired, a place where you
feel safe, a place where you feel successful, a place where you feel
challenged. A place where you work because you want to, not because you have
to. It’s in our nature and our nurture after all......” Zoe Parsons Founder